Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mean On-State Current:||22A||Output Current:||22A|
|Package Type:||Throught Hole||Name:||Emerson R48-3000e3|
Through Hole Emerson Rectifier Module,
22A Emerson Rectifier Module,
Emerson R48-3000E3 Power Supply Rectifier Module Hot Swap Technology
1. the Emerson R48-3000E3 hot plug Emerson R48-3000E3 rectifier module adopts hot swap technology. In a live power system, inserting or pulling out a rectifier module does not spark or damage the terminals. The replacement time of the rectifier module is less than 1 minute, and the impulse current is less than 1.5 times of the rated input steady-state peak current. When the module is inserted into the system, it will not cause disturbance of the output voltage of the system.
2. Emerson R48-3000E3 power module adopts advanced digital current sharing technology, and the unbalance of current sharing is less than 3%.
3. The input-limited power control rectifier module adopts advanced power-limited control method, and its output power varies according to the changes of input voltage and output voltage. When the input voltage is between 176Vac and 290Vac (return difference is less than 3V), the rectifier module can output the maximum power (2900W); when the input voltage is between 85Vac and 176Vac, the module works normally, but will enter the limited power mode.
4. output characteristic? When the output voltage is between 48V and 58V, the maximum output power is 2900W. When the output voltage is lower than 48V, the output current is kept at 60.5A. When the output voltage is 58V, the maximum output current is 50A. When the load exceeds 2900W, the rectifier module outputs current limiter to output constant power.
5. when the temperature is limited to 45 degree or below, the rectifier module can be fully power output. The maximum output power of the rectifier module is 2320W (54V/43A) at 55 C ambient temperature. The output power of the module is 1450W at 60 C ambient temperature. The output power of the module is 65 at ambient temperature of 0.
6. the output current limiting point adjustment rectifier module provides the output current limiting function. Through the external monitoring module, the current limiting point of the rectifier module can be adjusted between 0 and 60A. When the output voltage is between 42 and 58.5V, the accuracy of the limiting point is not greater than 1.5A. When the output voltage is below 42V, the regulating accuracy of the current limit point is not greater than 3A.
7. The output voltage is regulated by the external monitoring module. The output voltage of the rectifier module can be regulated between 42 and 58.5V, and the regulation precision is (+0.1V).
8. Fan control When the input voltage of rectifier module is within the normal range, the speed of fan increases with the increase of internal temperature of rectifier module. When the internal temperature is higher than 40 degrees, the fan is full. When the AC input is too high or too low, the fan stops.
9. Input over/under-voltage protection When the input voltage is less than 85 Vac or more than 290 Vac, the yellow indicator light is on, the rectifier module will stop working. When the protection event occurs, the rectifier module will report the monitoring module, and the alarm module will be processed by the monitoring module.
10. The output overvoltage protection rectifier module has the output overvoltage hardware protection and the output overvoltage software protection, the hardware overvoltage protection point is between 58.5V and 60V, the hardware overvoltage protection needs manual intervention before starting. Software protection point can be set by monitoring module, setting the range of 56 ~ 59V, requires 0.5V higher than the output voltage, factory default value is 59V. The software overvoltage protection mode can be selected through the monitoring module:
1) One-time over-voltage locking mode when the rectifier module software overvoltage, the rectifier module shut down and maintained, requiring manual intervention can be restored.
2) After the software protection of the rectifier module in the second over-voltage locking mode, the machine is turned on again within 5 seconds after shutting down. If the second over-voltage occurs within the set time (default is 5 minutes, which can be set by the monitoring module), the rectifier module is turned off and maintained, requiring manual intervention before starting. If the rectifier module output current is less than 5A, the rectifier module does not turn off. Artificial intervention: the rectifier module can be reset by monitoring module, or can be reset by disconnecting the rectifier module from the power system.
11. Over-temperature protection reduces the output power to 50% of the rated value when the internal temperature of the rectifier module exceeds 85 C due to blocked air inlet, excessive ambient temperature or fan failure. When the internal temperature of the rectifier module reaches 90 C, the yellow indicator light on the panel of the rectifier module will be on, and the rectifier module will stop working. When the over temperature protection occurs, the rectifier module reports the alarm signal to the corresponding monitoring module. When the temperature inside the rectifier module returns to normal (the return difference is greater than 10), the rectifier module will automatically resume work, and the over temperature alarm disappears.
12. PFC over/under voltage When the internal bus voltage exceeds the over/under voltage protection point, the rectifier module will stop working and the yellow indicator light will be on.
13. after communication failure of the communication module, the yellow indicator lights of the panel flicker. The fault information will be reported to the monitoring module. In order to protect the battery, the output voltage of the rectifier module changes to 53.5V (default value can be set by monitoring module) when communication failure occurs. When the communication is restored to normal, the rectifier module automatically returns to normal operation.
14. The rectifier module will produce a fan fault alarm, the red indicator on the panel flashes, and the rectifier module will stop output. After the fault is eliminated, it can resume normal work automatically.
15. Emerson R48-3000E3 output current unbalance When multiple rectifier modules are used in parallel in the power system, the module with large current sharing error can automatically identify and light the yellow indicator on its panel. After the occurrence of the fault event, the rectifier module reports the alarm signal to the monitoring module for corresponding processing.
16. Emerson R48-3000E3 power module monitoring function Emerson R48-3000E3 rectifier module built-in advanced digital signal processor, it monitors and controls the operation of the entire module, and through the CAN bus and real-time communication with the monitoring module. Table 5-10 lists the commands and information exchanged between the rectifier module and the monitoring module. The above is the function and characteristics of Emerson R48-3000E3.
|Package Type||Throught Hole|
|Mean On-State Current||22A|
Contact Person: Mr. Cocoon Lee