Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Dimension:||482*250*1U||Height:||1U 2U 3U 4U|
optical fiber distribution frame,
power distribution frame
FO Patch Panel SC type 24 Port 19 Inch 1U Rack Mounted Drawer Style ODF
The product can be used on the terminal of the optical cables,different types, and structures, the diameter of which are within 20mm tray.
1. All property indexes are in accordance with national YD/T814-1996 standard
2. The body makes use of cold rolling steel, and the surface use the technique of dim plastic.strong adhesive force, artistic and durable.
3. Distinctive design of 4 cable entrance and fiber exit of 24 cores duplex SC adapters.
4. Cable entrance is sealed with oil resistance NBR to increase the flexibility.user can choose to prick the entrance.
5. Overlapping fiber splice tray and separate insulation earthing unit make the disposition of the cores, expanding the capacity and cable-earthen flexible,convinient and safe.
1. External size: 480*300*1U
2. Winding radius ≥ 40mm
3. Fiber capacity: 48cores
4. installing: rack mounted
5. Working temperature: -25 ℃ ~ + 45 ℃
6. Atmosphere pressure: 70~106Kpa
7. Insulated Resistance: 2×10MΩ / 500V (DC)
1. Peel the cable, take off the outer and inner housing, as well as loose contract tube, and wash off the filling grease, leaving 1.1 ~ 1.6m fiber and 20 ~ 40mm steel core.
2. Fix the cable-pressing card and the cable, as well as the cable, reinforced steel core.
3. Lead the fiber into the melting and connecting tray, fix heat contract tube and melted tube to one of the connecting fiber. After melting and connecting the fiber, move heat contract tube and melted tube and fix the stainless (or quartz) reinforce core stick, make sure the connecting point is in the middle of the housing pipe. Heat the pipe to make the two into one.Put the protected joint into the fiber-laying tray.(one tray can lay 12 cores).
4. Lay the left fiber in the melting and connecting tray evenly, and fix the winding fiber with nylon ties. Use the trays from the bottom up. After all the fiber has been connected, cover the top layer and fix it.
5. Position it and use the earth wire in accordance with the project plan.
6. Close the cover. It can be putted on rack.
1. Terminal box main body: 1 piece
2. Polishing sand cloth: 1 piece
3. Melting and connecting mark: 1 piece
4. Fiber housing : 2-48 pieces
5. Tie: 4-16 pieces
FO Patch Panel SC type 24 Port, 19” 1U Rack Mounted, drawer style (SC/ST/FC/LC)
Contact Person: Mr. Cocoon Lee