Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||PC ABS||Protection:||Min. IP55|
|Connector:||SC/FC/LC/ST||Application:||FTTX Network, Indoor|
rack mount fiber termination box,
ftth distribution terminal box
8 Fiber Capacity Small Fiber Termination Box IP55 OF Indoor Outdoor Box
The Small Fiber Termination Box (ZDH10) provides a wall-mountable environmental and mechanical protection for the fiber management system, offering the functions of splicing fiber-to-fiber, splicing fiber-to-pigtail and connector patching.
The ZDH10 is a small wall mountable customer fiber termination box, offering the functions of splicing fiber-to-fiber, splicing fiber-to-pigtail and connector patching.
Provides mechanical and environmental protection for both the fiber and its components and permits appropriate access while maintaining the highest standards of fiber management.
The product is typically located on the customer’s premises, but can also be used outdoors in above-ground applications or in street cabinets
• Compact and modular wall-mountable customer termination box for up to 8 connectors
• Suitable for splicing cable-to-cable and cable-to-pigtails or a combination of both
• Pre-determined loose tubes and fiber routing
• Fiber splices can be managed in single circuits using universal organizing system
• The patch panel can accommodate
• Connector adapters with retainers for most common connector types
• Kevlar termination units (KTU’s) to provide the necessary strain relief when using pigtaals with connectors outside the box
• Cable entry / exit possible from bottom. top and side
• Unique wraparound pigtail seal
• High seal rate (minimum IP55)
• UV resistant and low smoke zero halogen housing
• Typically located on the customer's premises, outdoors above-ground or in street cabinets
• Compact and modular
• Cable entry/exit from bottom, side or top
• Splicing and patching facilities
Our Fiber Optic offerings are designed to provide you with everything you need to connect your fiber optic network, from the fiber cables, patch panels, termination boxes and cleaning supplies. Our fiber optic cables are available with various combinations of LC, SC, ST, FC, MTP/MPO and MTRJ connectors. OM1 & OM2 Stock cables in 1 to 15 meter lengths. We also offer OM3 cables up to 30 meters and OM4 up to 100 meters. Singlemode 1 to 50 Meter lengths.
|Max. Fiber Capacity||8|
* Can be used as SC ( Single circuit ) or SE ( single element)
Contact Person: Mr. Cocoon Lee