Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature:||-40℃ To +65℃||Application:||FTTH FTTB FTTX Network|
fiber enclosure box,
fiber optic dome closure
24 Fiber Fusion Splice Tray 225x105x10mm Single Fusion Splice
Three sizes available
Fiber Optic Splice Trays are specifically designed to safely route and store optical fiber and associated splices. Typically standard splice trays can hold up to 12 splices and can possibly also allow splice trays to be stacked together for use with higher strand number fiber optic cables.
Please be aware that when mounting splices inside the tray the minimum fiber bending radius should always be observed so as to ensure optimal performance.
• Light weight
• Easy repair and maintenance
• Patching only, using patch cords, connectorized break-out or intra-facility cable
• Splicing loose tube cable, non connectorized intra-facility or break-out cable to pigtails and patching these pigtails to patch cords
• Splitters can be integrated
• Full patching capability on the tray and between the trays of one shelf
• Patch cords are better managed in a horizontal plane
• Full access at both sides of the connection
• Reconnection to other positions in the same tray or shelf does not result in uncontrolled overlengths
• Various connector adapters possible
• Bend controls guide and protect the pigtail cable and ensure controlled cable bending
• Empty versions available as well as filled with various types of adapters/retainers and eventually pre-fibered with the conforming pigtails.
Contact Person: Mr. Cocoon Lee