Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Mean On-State Current:||50A||Input Voltage:||100-240V|
|AC Current:||18A||DC Output:||53.5V 50A|
|Weight:||2.0kg||Package Type:||Throught Hole|
|Dimensions:||132mm*41.5mm*300mm||Type:||Silicon Controlled Rectifier|
telecommunication network equipment,
network communication equipment
ZTE ZXD3000 V5.0/V5.6 48V 3000W Silicon Controlled Rectifier Module
Model Name: ZXD3000
Output DC: 48Vdc 63.5A
ZTE ZXD3000 Description:
The ZXD3000 (V5.6) rectifier automatically adjusts its operational status according to the AC input voltage.
The input features include the under-voltage protection, over-voltage protection, and power limit.
48V 3000W rectifier input and output Features:
1) Under-Voltage Protection
When the AC input voltage is lower than the under-voltage threshold, the rectifier automatically shuts down and provides no output. Meanwhile, the alarm indicator is on. After the AC input voltage reaches the under-voltage recovery threshold, the rectifier automatically recovers.
The under-voltage recovery threshold = the AC input under-voltage threshold + the return difference.
The AC input under-voltage threshold is (85 ± 5) V and the return difference ranges from 8 V to 12 V.
2) Over-Voltage Protection
When the AC input voltage is higher than the over-voltage threshold, the rectifier automatically shuts down and provides no output. Meanwhile, the alarm indicator is on. After the AC input voltage falls to the over-voltage recovery threshold, the rectifier automatically recovers.
The over-voltage recovery threshold = the AC input over-voltage threshold - the return difference.
The AC input over-voltage threshold is (295 ± 5) V and the return difference ranges from 5 V to 10 V.es
Wide temperature operating range (-40°C / -40 °F to +75°C / 167°F) -meets the harshest climatic
3) Power Limit
The rectifier limits its output power according to the input voltage.
48V ZXD3000 rectifier module Specification:
1. Active Power Factor Correction (APFC) technology is adopted to reduce the pollution of power grid. Safety and EMC conform to relevant international standards.
2. The wide range of input voltage is more suitable for use in areas with large fluctuation of grid voltage.
3. Wider operating temperature range, in the temperature range of - 5 +45, can output power in full.
4. Compact design, power density up to 540 mW/cm 3.
5. Hot plug function.
6. Small size and light weight.
7. AC input and under-voltage protection.
8. Module-based design already has a very wide input voltage range (80V AC~300V AC) and the detection of over-voltage and under-voltage of the circuit only serves as protection basis. The detection of AC input voltage is still based on the condition of small distortion of sine wave or waveform. At this time, the average value of full-wave rectifier is used for AC voltage detection, and the sampling point of AC input voltage is before the slow start of AC input.
|Type||Silicon Controlled Rectifier|
|Package Type||Throught Hole|
|Mean On-State Current||50A|
|DC Output||53.5V 50A|
Contact Person: sales